Nas Academy, spearheaded by popular vlogger Nuseir Yassin announced the launch of the first bundle of courses that can be unlocked with an NFT collection.
For the initiative, the creator tech platform has partnered with Invisible College. Initially, the crypto academy will enable $2,000 worth of courses for its users that would cover topics such as NFT investing, Community Building, Video Editing, and Crypto fundamentals.
- As per the press release shared with CryptoPotato, members of the Web3-focused school, Invisible College, holding a “Decentraliens NFT,” will be able to access over 18 web3 and creator courses on the platform for free.
- Decentraliens is essentially a collection of what Nas Academy describes as “otherworldly characters” that are represented as non-fungible tokens (NFT) on the Solana network.
- Following the latest partnership, Nas Academy CEO Nuseir Yassin commented,
“Web3 is more than just a compelling topic for courses. We believe NFTs can reinvent the way students consume online education and allow people to own a piece of the internet. That’s why we wanted to partner with a visionary community in the form of Invisible College. We are excited to build together to help educate and bring the next wave of users into web3.”
- Onboard leading web3 instructors is yet another key focus for the two platforms. The goal is to become “the largest web3 learning library on the internet.”
- Back in mid-2021, the Singapore-based education startup raised $11 million in a Series A funding round from former CTO of Coinbase and General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz Balaji Srinivasan and Coinbase President Emilie Choi, among others.
- The announcement comes at a time when some platforms have opted to stay out of web3 and metaverse expansion due to the broader market downturn dampening revenues.
Featured Image Courtesy of the Personage